Vertical Rollerskating


Message 10889 (24. Sep. 2009 01:03) (All next previous)

Beer Hunter (videos by Beer Hunter) (pictures by Beer Hunter)
just wondering......
Armour All can be found at Wal-Mart or any auto parts store and is normally sold in a black spray bottle. You could also try some silicon spray. Ask around with people you know, someone must have armour-all. It is quite common for keeping car interior hard surfaces shiny and new looking and also is commonly used the sidewalls of tires.

The forum is acting weird right now. Once you submit your comment, scroll all the way down through the nonsense and you will see that your contribution has been received.
  Write reply


  • claudine: just wondering...... (23. Sep. 2009 01:47)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum