Vertical Rollerskating


Message 11654 (8. Dec. 2009 20:09) (All previous)

biffsk8er (videos by biffsk8er) (pictures by biffsk8er)
tagged? Answer #2
It links a person (that is in one of your photos) to their MySpace page. It means that if you put your cursor over your face in the picture, a box will pop up and it will say your name so people know its you. facebook does the same thing.
  Write reply


  • joe90: tagged? (8. Dec. 2009 10:00)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum