Vertical Rollerskating


Message 333 (31. Aug. 2002 08:42) (All previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
quads or rollerskates
: I get heaps of guys asking me what the hell Ive got strapped to my feet...some even ask me where I got my blades from.....eeerrr...But I call them rollerskates....It seems most of the bladers call them what do most of you guys prefer to call them???I really only want them to be known as rollerskates....

I've had the same experiences. In my opinion, the term 'Quads' has been coined by inliners to differntiate them from their skates. To me, they always have been rollerskates and I don't need another name for them. If I don't have them ready to show them, I always can explain how they look like. ;-)
  Write reply


  • rollerball: quads or rollerskates (31. Aug. 2002 03:10)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum