Vertical Rollerskating


Message 12481 (2. Jun. 2010 20:23) (All next previous)

cephalopoid (videos by cephalopoid) (pictures by cephalopoid)
Tracker plates??
: Took a long time to get thoses rocks pounded and chipped into a spherical shape though.

It's called cylindrical, not spherical.
  Write reply


  • biffsk8er: Tracker plates?? (1. Jun. 2010 20:17)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum