Vertical Rollerskating


Message 13635 (10. Dec. 2010 22:54) (All next previous)

Biffsk8er (videos by Biffsk8er) (pictures by Biffsk8er)
Help me
: are 3 in 1, but donīt know the name together

Doing more than one trick, during a single grind, is referred to as doing \'switch-ups\'. There is no single name for the trio of tricks done together.

It is simply a kind-grind, to an X-grind, then a soul, and fakie out.
  Write reply


  • Rubio: Help me (10. Dec. 2010 13:06)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum