Vertical Rollerskating


Message 13637 (11. Dec. 2010 11:10) (All next previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
Help me
Amen to that, brother. I would saay that Rubio has every right to give a name to that trick. Or else we could call it a Rubio Slide or womething similar. Just like there was a Broich Flip or a Tscharn Flip back in the times.
  Write reply


  • Rubio: Help me (10. Dec. 2010 13:06)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum