|: That will be perfect! Two vert rollerskating meetings in three months but I can not take days off at my job on October. Once again I'm going to miss the US meeting.
• Sorry that you cannot make WWW in Oct. It would be nice to skate Hot LaWa, but August is not a good time for me.
: I'm dying for reassembling the vert ramp. The waiting is the worst. You see, nobody rollerskates round here but I don't mind. One friend of mine call me "La resistencia", but I always tell him that I do it just because I enjoy doing it. Skating as long as I have fun doing it.
• I experience the same here in NY. Two vert ramps are down and the closest is 1.5 hours drive away, but it is a great ramp. At 44, it is still fun and is why I will skate until I can't anymore.
: In Lyon I landed again fakie 720s. I didn't land one since four years or so. The best thing is when you slam several times trying one trick and at last you pull it off. It is such a good feeling!
• Rad! I'm happy these days to land fakie 360s.
: It's not only a sport, it's about mind and body control and about progression. To learn is always challenging. And this undergroung-global scene is really cool. We are not notorius but we keep on rolling. That is just because we like it.
• Yes, very true. It's amazing the variety of really wonderful skaters we meet in our travels. These people love what they do and passionately pursue skating.
: This things happen when you want to rollerskate and you don't have a ramp to do it. Bla, bla, bla...
• You get hungry when you don't have access to skate alot. You want to make every trick you can, since it may be awhile when you can try again.
: P.S.: I still have to aswer one question you made me some weeks ago.
• What question is that?