Vertical Rollerskating


Message 3563 (2. Oct. 2007 10:13) (All next previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
I think roller skater terminology is:

Grinding is done on the axles
Sliding is done on the sliders

Inline skaters don't have axles to grind on and they call all their sliding moves grinds. Pretty confusing.
  Write reply


  • claudine: grinding? (2. Oct. 2007 00:50)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum