Vertical Rollerskating


Message 4267 (1. Dec. 2007 14:38) (All next previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
: But do you think I can use another boot? Does it have to be roller skate boots??

It depends on which part of the world you are living. In Americs, a lot of roller skaters use roller skating boots like the ones made by Riedell. In Europe, most roller skaters use ice hockey boots. Some people also use inline boots.

: But if the shipping is so cheap from Roller Girl I can always send the roller skates back and change to another size if nessesary (hopefully not).

When I ordered my boots, I traced my foot on a piece of paper and faxed it in advance (nowadays I would probably send a scan of the drawing via email). I didn't have to send back the boots. They fitted perfectly the first time.

On my street skates, I often used basketball shoes. Those should be readily available in most parts of the world. I wouldn't recommend them for serious ramp skating, however.
  Write reply


  • Majja: Grindbars? (29. Nov. 2007 23:23)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum