Vertical Rollerskating


Message 8687 (1. Apr. 2009 03:48) (All next previous)

biffsk8er (videos by biffsk8er) (pictures by biffsk8er)
I didn't call it a "counter sink" because there is a tool called a countersink. I used a wood bore bit. It makes the hole flat inside instead of conical.

: Your slider looks good! I also learned a new word: "to inset". In my description of my skates I always used "to countersink".
  Write reply


  • biffsk8er: Progress. (31. Mar. 2009 21:52)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum