Vertical Rollerskating


Message 8701 (1. Apr. 2009 17:14) (All next previous)

biffsk8er (videos by biffsk8er) (pictures by biffsk8er)
: Then it's OK to call it counter sinking in my case since I'm using conical screw heads?

If the hole for it is conical as well. A countersink looks like this : or this :
  Write reply


  • biffsk8er: Progress. (31. Mar. 2009 21:52)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum