Vertical Rollerskating


Message 8694 (1. Apr. 2009 06:42) (All next previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
: I didn't call it a "counter sink" because there is a tool called a countersink. I used a wood bore bit. It makes the hole flat inside instead of conical.

Then it's OK to call it counter sinking in my case since I'm using conical screw heads?
  Write reply


  • biffsk8er: Progress. (31. Mar. 2009 21:52)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum