Vertical Rollerskating


Message 8702 (1. Apr. 2009 18:05) (All next previous)

Bernhard (videos by Bernhard) (pictures by Bernhard)
: : Then it's OK to call it counter sinking in my case since I'm using conical screw heads?
: If the hole for it is conical as well. A countersink looks like this :

Of course. If you look closely at my How-Tos, you can see that the holes for the screws with the conical heads are conical.
  Write reply


  • biffsk8er: Progress. (31. Mar. 2009 21:52)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum