Vertical Rollerskating


Message 3704 (19. Oct. 2007 17:21) (All next previous)

Robert (videos by Robert) (pictures by Robert)
Brian Wainwright, one more try
I suppose if we get completely literal, then you can grind and stahl on both plates and trucks. : )

: : Oh, forgot to express how f'n amazing Brain's skating is. Even in my prime I could not get near his style or skill. Claudine....grind=trucks, stahl=plate. : )
: Normally grinds are movements on trucks, but I would also guess you'd call a movement on metal plates like this from Rollergirl a grind. I have always the imagination that a grind is a movement metal on metal (or stone), but I am not a native speaker of the English language so I could be horribly wrong. Slides are movements with plastic. Stalls can be done on either axles or plates. There is just no movement.
  Write reply


  • claudine: Brian Wainwright (18. Oct. 2007 04:49)
  • Go to the Vert-Skating-forum